Saturday, October 22, 2011

Chunky Cables

Sorry for the long delay readers!! Senior year of college is kicking my butt! lol No excuse I know, but I will try my best to keep up with daily posts!

It's quickly getting cold outside and the best way to warm up in style is wearing a chunky cable knit sweater! They are fab for both the guys and the gals. Dress them up or dress them down. It's a must have in everyone's closet this fall!

Wearing Sweaters like jackets are a great option for fall. By doing so you can keep  that extra layer on in  doors if you are feeling chilly.
Women can wear cute tanks, blouses, or tees under their sweaters. Men can wear button-downs, tees, or even polos under sweaters.  (all should especially check out jcrew.com! the selection is great!)

Brad Pitt looks cute and comfy in jeans and a sweater

Rachel Zoe looks chic in a dark sweater

For my bargain shoppers you guys can check out: zara.com, zappos.com, macys.com, gap.com, victoriassecret.com

For my label junkies you guys can check out: jcrew.com, bluefly.com, net-a-porter.com, nordstrom.com, shopbop.com



Remember to stay warm in style!


Stay sexy,


nIcKyC

No comments:

Post a Comment