Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Stellar Steal (Kohl's)

First off I would like to apologize for the extended period of inactivity!! :( It is not ok on my part and I am sorry for that! Summer job, Internet problems, etc.

Any way hope all of my fabulous readers are staying fabulous and having fantastic summer vacations!!


Today I would like to discuss MEN! Great Men's clothing can be the easiest to find or the hardest to find and I am here to make it easier for you guys!

Other than home goods, accessories, shoes, I have never really had any luck shopping in Kohl's Department store. But, I had to stop in and discovered a huge sale.




I took my younger, 6'2'' handsome brother on a shopping spree for a new wardrobe, and lets just say we hit the JACKPOT!!!!

Although he looks good in anything, these clothes really were fabulous!! Sonoma had really great light-weight chinos and jeans, Shorts and button downs.


Polos


3 pairs of shorts, 2 jeans, 6 button downs, 3 chinos, 4 t-shirts, 1 pair of dress pants, 2 polos and we were good to go.  ALL FOR UNDER $400!!!!! With the sale and coupons you can't beat it!





This is for my bargain shoppers! My label junkies should check this stuff out too!!



www.kohls.com



Stay sexy,

nIcKyC

No comments:

Post a Comment