Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Most important Accessory: Ladies HAIR!!!

Hair is more important than you think. Up, Down,Straight, Wavy, Curly, Long, Short, Black, Brown, Red, Blonde.....it all matters!! Believe it or not many people don't care about what their hair looks like. I must admit it is hard to keep up with when you are the everyday consumer working hard and busy as ever. Many of us are just too tired to keep up with our Do. But that is a big mistake!

Halle Berry cute short cut with Highlights


Yes we don't have hairstylists surrounding us touching up hair and makeup after every step we take. I am well aware trust me. But no one is saying you need a professional hairdresser or makeup artist to look fabulous. There are ways to cheat...and you should take advantage of them.


Jen Aniston's long Golden Locks look sleek and straight with some body

By now we all know what type of hair we have: whether it is manageable or not, frizzy, flat, fast drying, thick, thin...I am sure you all have a pretty good idea. If you know you are the type of person that will not get up in the morning before school or work to do your hair than get a cut that is manageable.

Talk to your hairdresser- I know this statement is very intimidating for many of us. I can relate. To be honest I myself do not have one hairdresser I go to. I change it up constantly as does my mother....and some get very scissor happy. BUT THAT IS NOT THEIR JOB!! Their job is to cut your hair the way you want it!!! Let them know that you want something easy to manage and a product that can make that possible.
Mischa Barton looks sultry with her reddish brown wavy locks


 Know yourself and whether you are going to get up in the morning and dry your hair, put rollers in it, or want to roll out of the shower or bed and put a product in it to be good to go.

Reese Witherspoon looks like a blonde goddess with her cute short bob.

Ladies, Men love a natural look. Hair full with body has been proven in surveys that it turns on a man. Don't over process yourselves with highlights. Many of you don't need them and unless you can afford to constantly upkeep them, don't ruin your natural color.


My label junkies and bargain shoppers can both check out to find a salon near you:

http://www.searchhairstylist.com/


Don't be lazy and let your hair go. Do up your Do!!


Stay sexy,

nIcKyC

1 comment:

  1. I love your naturally curly hair Nicole!!! It's about time you accepted that! haha. it really is hott.

    ReplyDelete