Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dresses and Skirts to the MAX

MAXI is back ladies!!! This spring/summer 2011 maxi dresses and skirts are the it things to be wearing!! Look sexy without showing too much leg, or any leg at all for that matter!

One thing about this fabulous trend is either you love the floor sweeping look or you hate it. Although I admire the women that so elegantly pull of this look effortlessly and look fab doing so, I am not so sure about the style for myself. Although I have the height for the dress, I do love showing off my long legs God gave me!! :) But that's just meee.

This trend is feminine and floaty! Power to the girls who pull off this trend oh so nicely! Who knows? Maybe I just may find myself rockin a maxi dress this season!!

For my label junkies out there check out: nordstrom.com, bergdorfgoodman.com, neimanmarcus.com,
these websites offer great dresses like Nanette Lepore, Rebecca Taylor, Adam Chiffon, and many others!

For my bargain shoppers check out: victoriassecret.com, modcloth.com, express.com, oldnavy.com



These celebs look hot yet feminine in these beautiful gown like dresses!


Eva Longoria looks ravishing in her long red maxi!


Hope all is well with my fabulous, trendy readers!!

Stay sexy,

nIcKyC


No comments:

Post a Comment